Are you a seasoned and customer-oriented sales professional, who wants to make sure our customers get added value from Industrial Digitalization?
If yes, here is a challenging opportunity as
Sales Director (Enterprise Sales).
This position has a key role in promoting Genius Core Digital Twin portfolio in Enterprise solution management through sales and business development activities. This role incorporates a mix of technical & commercial skillset to formulate a win-win solution for customers and Process Genius. This position reports to “CEO”.
What you will do at Process Genius:
• You will lead, direct, and develop our enterprise solution sales initiatives. You will also lead the sales pipeline, so that sales activities meet the organizations business objectives, comply with regulations, and protect the organizations reputation and strengthen customer awareness.
• At the beginning the work also includes hands-on sales work
• You are responsible for effective management of your own team, including identifying and implementing development activities of team members.
• You will be working closely with Marketing, CSM, Technology and Product teams to develop the business Model for various Digital Twin solutions within industry segment.
• You will be working closely with our customers (leading Process industry companies in Private sector), bringing our customers to the future with winning solutions which combine our technologies and services.
• You are required to create new business opportunities in a proactive and customer-oriented way.
• You collaborate internally across functions to crystallize customer offering and you support our message with a clear value proposition.
• You are responsible of ensuring the compliance of contractual terms and conditions in a highly competitive business environment. Your responsibilities also include bid to tender phase of sales management, including proposal development, risk mitigation, specification compliance, scope development, pricing, and issue resolution.
•Oversee each phase of bids from receipt of inquiry to contract signing, executing project-specific sales strategy.
• You are expected use the best networking, influencing and negotiation skills that will allow you to easily interact in the matrix structure.
• Adhering to our Values, Business principles and Code of conduct. Integrity is our driver.
What we expect from you?
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
• Experience in B2B sales and SaaS product delivery, great understanding of solution selling are a must.
• Background in process and/or manufacturing Industry or in related services is a must.
• Business and customer-oriented mindset with excellent leadership and negotiation skills.
• Minimum working experience from relevant field and expertise is 5 years.
• Documented sales experience in professionally managed sales organization and understanding of sales governance process & management.
• Great communication and influencing ability to create long-term relationships with the customer.
• Self-motivated attitude and teamwork skills
• Fluent professional proficiency in English and Finnish.
• Readiness to travel from time to time to our office in Joensuu and to our clients, although your location in this job can be anywhere.
What do we offer?
• Extended support from PG teams, when working remote and at the office
• Coaching for supervisor and sales work is offered at the beginning of the employment relationship
• Monthly massage benefit
• Smartum recreational, cultural and lunch benefit
• Extended occupational health insurance
• Leisure time insurance
If you became interested, and meet the above qualifications, please submit your application with your salary request and references through the Duunitori website by latest 18.4.2023.
Please notice that the position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found. We review applications already during the application period.
If you have any questions about the role, please contact call our CEO Jani Akkila +358 400 362 024
• on Tuesday 11.4. between 14.00-16.00.
• on Wednesday 12.4. between 9.00-10.00.