Would you like new challenges and opportunities twice as much?
If you are interested in trying something new, now is your chance to take the HR of two software companies to a new level!
You are not alone. In both companies, you will get support in succeeding in your role. In development work you can utilize the good practices of both organizations.
In this combined role, your working time will be split 50/50 between the following companies:
Solenovo – For the excellence seekers
We create software that helps educators and students work smarter, achieve their goals and inspire others. We offer tools, software solutions and practices for better work for all excellence seekers.
Our services and tailored SaaS solutions simplify administrative processes and give educators the tools they need not only to facilitate learning, organizational management, and collaboration, but also to innovate.
Our team includes 39 professionals in Joensuu, Kuopio, Tampere and Helsinki and 30% of our customers are from abroad so we are already international and want to achieve more markets with your help.
Process Genius – Factory in your pocket
The growing and internationalizing Process Genius Oy is a house of possibilities, where you can truly develop new things.
Our clients consist of several of Finland’s largest listed companies, and they rely on us to provide the most efficient visual, easy-to-use overview of entities consisting of several production units from the factory floor all the way to top management.
Thousands of these companies’ machines, both in Finland and abroad, are connected to 3D Digital Twin and provide a complete situational overview 24/7. In addition to Finland, we’re scaling up our operations in several other countries, including outside Europe.
Personnel 32 and our office is located in Joensuu. We will open our new office in Germany in 2023.
We are looking for enthusiastic and experienced HR professional, who already has sufficient work experience.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Ensuring smooth and effective onboarding for new employees
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of collective agreements, labor law and HR best practices
- Reliable and keep information about personnel and companies to yourself
- People oriented and results driven
- An excellent English language skill or you are a person who speaks English well and has a basic understanding of the Finnish language
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Our staff hopes to see you as part of our staff and for this reason we want to see you as much as possible in the office. Remote work is also possible occasionally
- We are professionals in the field of technology, and we hope for your understanding of the special needs of our field in relation to occupational well-being
We want to offer our experts the best possible environment to do their work; freedom and responsibility, flexible working hours, combining work and leisure time, and leisure activities. As a plus, you get comprehensive employment benefits and great colleagues x 2!
If you have any questions about the role, please contact HR Director Tiina Hartikainen on Wed 7.12. at 14.00-15.00 or Thu 15.12. at 10.00 – 11.00 Phone: 050 329 9024 or email@example.com
Send your application with your salary request and references no later than 18.12.2022 we review applications already during the application period.